MAGIC. People, myself included, often look for that magical “thing” that will transform their problem into something that is instantly solved. It would be awesome if there really were such a pill that was so magical, we wouldn’t have to put forth effort into the list of things we are trying to change about ourselves. For a number of people, weight loss is included on this list.
As I have mentioned before, I am over the fitmixer® slim™ weight loss boot camp. I started this venture in November of 2011. When we did our initial kick off meeting, I had 17 pairs of eyes staring at me, waiting for the “magical” fix that would help them lose weight instantly. This was their “magic potion”:
- Eat ALL food groups; do not leave any out (including fat and sugar).
- Eat a calorie deficit diet each day to lose weight.
- Drink 10–12 water bottles per day.
- Eat no less than six small meals per day.
- Fasting, missing meals, and skipping snacks and NOT allowed.
- Drink 2 fitmixer® slim™ shakes per day.
- Write down your fitness goals—make a plan for yourself.
- Exercise hard 3 to 4 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes, and do
both cardio and resistance training.
- BE COMMITTED.
Abracadabra, that was the magic diet! Kind of sounds un-magical, right? But 207 pounds collectively lost between them over the past 11 weeks is pretty magical to me. This is why it works. There is no pill, no leaving out food groups, no leaving out exercise, no leaving out anything—especially good common sense. It is a plan that is healthy and sustainable for the rest of their lives. It is good, basic nutrition, with a little calorie deficit, some awesome fitmixer® slim™, and a lot of dedication to be healthy. It’s the synergistic effect of combining all of the above together that created some pretty amazing weight loss magic!
If you are interested in participating in our next fitmixer® slim™ boot camp, it starts again March 21st, 2012 at fitmixer.com. Register now at www.slimfitmixer.com/sign-up.